Back to Clinics list
Patients are seen in the Ophthalmology Clinic on an appointment and referral basis.
We see and treat a comprehensive opthalmological conditions to include:
- Near-sightedness and hyperopia
- Presbyopia, myopia and hyperopia
- Spots and floaters
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular degeneration
- Dry eyes
- Crossed eyes and lazy eyes
- Eye injuries and infections
- Eyelid skin lesion biopsy and/or removal
Surgical services include:
- Eyelid/Eyebrow surgery
- Eye muscle (strabismus) surgery
- Pterygium removal
- Pediatric surgery
- Intraocular lenses (including premium lenses and all available patient options)
- Cataract identification and removal
- Other laser treatments for diabetes, glaucoma, intraocular lenses
A monthly Diabetic Retina Clinic is held to help diagnose and treat diabetic eye
disease. A referral should be obtained from your Primary Care Provider.
Cataract surgery is also available for patients 65 and over.
Location: 3rd Floor Clinic Wing.
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, - 0730 to 1200 and 1300
Clinic telephone: (803) 751-5406