Department of Behavioral Health
Back to Clinics list
Moncrief Army Community Hospital Department of Behavioral Health
The mission of MACH DBH is to ensure the delivery of Comprehensive Behavioral Health and TBI services of the highest quality to Active Duty Soldiers, family members, veterans, and Airmen eligible for care at MACH. Each service within the Department plays a role in accomplishing this mission.
Our vision is to meet the behavioral health needs and decrease the stigma of behavioral health care through the provision of exceptional patient centered care delivered by exceptional people to every patient, every day.
MACH DBH currently has seven multifaceted clinics:
• Community Mental Health Services (CMHS): 751-5911, TMC, Bldg 4575
• Joint Behavioral Health Services (JBHS): 751-2513/2235, 7th Floor
• Family Advocacy Program (FAP): 751-0598, 7th Floor
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services (CBHS): Consists of the following clinical activities that supplement our routine clinical service areas:
1. Victory Care Clinic: 751-2869, 6th Floor
2. Yoga Therapy: 751-0217, 7th Floor
3. Tobacco Cessation: 751-5911, CMHS, Bldg 4575
4. Tele-Behavioral Health: 751-5130, 8th Floor
5. Case Management: 751-4612/0516, 7th Floor
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 0730-1630.
Military One Source at 1-800-342-9647
Wounded Soldier and Family Hotline at 1-800-984-8523
inTransition, a Mental Health Coaching & Support Program